11.01.2008

New Pictures


Behold! The belly at 31 weeks. It is definitely growing.


I took this the other night of K with the boys. They are getting so big...it's hard to believe that Max turned three on Thursday and Zeke will be five in February.
It's been a long, long day. I ended up supervising a visit between a mom and her daughter today for 4.5 hours. I really did not want to, but making $135 was incentive enough. After getting done with the visit, I went to Whole Foods and Kroger. I made K her favorite dinner tonight....fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and fried biscuits with apple butter. It's not even close to my favorite meal, but I make it a few times per year as a special treat. For dessert, I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. Yum.
Colette is doing well. We can tell that she is getting much bigger. We can actually feel her little head, shoulders, butt, arms, legs, and other various body parts. She likes to be a turd sometimes and not move a lot. That always results in her getting poked and prodded. If she still doesn't move, we bust out the ice water and I lay on my sides. Once I start alternating from side to side, she usually gets going. I don't think she likes it very well when I flip from one side to the other. Her kicks are getting strong! My whole stomach moves. I like her.
Only one more week until I take a week of vacation time. Then only five weeks left of seeing clients until maternity leave! Yay! My last day is December 19th and I am beyond excited. My job really stresses me out sometimes. I like it but it is very exhausting and demanding.

No comments: